Not much time lately to do any writing. Today, I’m finishing up the newsletter I publish for my Third Order Carmelite community. If I don’t finish it today, I’ll never get them printed in time for our meeting next week.
I will be writing more soon. I’m sure I’ll have plenty to write after our community meeting. I’m usually in a reflective, writing mood afterwards. The meetings are always such a blessing.
I’ll also be posting some of my reflections from my Minister of Care Journal. A couple of months ago, I started taking the Eucharist to the hospital patients near my home. Another blessing! Here I thought that it would be a blessing for the patients – and I’m sure ithas been. But little did I know that I would feel like I get more out of it than the patients!
So – here’s the plan for getting this blog up to date. Here’s some ‘history’ I hope to post here.
- My path back to the Catholic Church 10 years ago (after almost 30 years away)
- My journey into the Carmelite Third Order
- Reflections on being a Minister of Care / Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist at the hospital
- Information pages for all the Carmelite Saints and Blesseds listed on the Carmelite Feast Days page
- Information on the Third Order Carmelites
- Carmelite Spirituality
- Carmelite History
Anybody else have any suggestions? Please leave a comment with your suggestions.